Dra. Paz Martínez Ramírez
Tel. 93 5812804 - Tel. Laboratori 93 5812806
Some of the research projects in which the group is involved are:
- Role of human sperm autoantigens in fertilization and autoimmune pathologies causing infertility.
- Possible involvement of sexually transmitted infections in the development of autoimmune processes in sterile women.
- Preparation of new monoclonal antibodies against human sperm pathology and assisted reproduction.
- Production of monoclonal antibodies for use in the diagnosis of infertility. Application to new assisted reproduction technologies.
- Cellular stress factors involved in the establishment and development of ectopic implants in endometriosis.
- Diagnostic kit for the evaluation of sperm pathologies. Application in human and animal reproduction.